Sweet Composites, 6211 Ridge Drive, Bethesda, MD 20816-2641 USA
301-229-2201 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern, Mon.-Fri.
Please Call or E-mail your order
Last Update: 18 June 2017
We prefer to receive orders over the phone at 301-229-2201 during normal business hours (Monday thru Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm) or by e-mail. If we are away packing orders, please leave a brief message including your Name and Phone number so we may call you back. Thank you.
We reply to every legitimate e-mail inquiry that we receive, often the same day and always within a couple of days. We receive a lot of spam and virus messages and sometimes a message will just vanish. All of these things can make it appear that we are ignoring inquiries. We are not! It is possible your message has not gotten to us or our reply has not gotten to you. Here are some tips to increase your odds of success.
- Always enter a Subject in your message. Messages with a blank Subject line are deleted by our firewall.
- Be certain that your Subject summarizes your inquiry in a few words. Subjects like “Hi” or “Question” may get tossed with the spam and viruses. Subjects like “Question about Kevlar” or “Order for neoprene and glue” will catch our attention.
- Never send an attachment without contacting us first. We never open unsolicited attachments. We need to know who it is from, what it is, and why it is being sent before we will open it.
If you are still with us we would like to hear from you!
Click this link to send e-mail.
Now here are some more tips for better e-mailing.
- Please write to us in plain text only. Some folks may like HTML messages but our system deletes all HTML content. Since we don’t see it, it serves only to greatly bulk up the message and slow down the system. Most e-mail address books have a check box that says, “Send to this address in plain text only” or something to that effect. Please use it!
- Please use normal English punctuation and capitalization. Typing in ALL CAPS is called SHOUTING and is a breach of “Netiquette.” Besides, it is harder to read, as is all-lower-case text or a message without spacing or punctuation.
Please contact us for more information.